Prd 025 Overview of the value that the proposed investment in the JAR&A Chart of Accounts design will give Created by James on 6/26/2013 5:17:12 AM
The following is an overview of the value that will be unlocked by investing in the proposed JAR&A Chart of Accounts design:
1. Single integrated information view across the business
A single high quality Chart of Accounts across all Divisions will facilitate financial integration and a single harmonized view of the business and financial system integration.
2. Exploit Syspro Structured GL functionality
The Highly Structured Chart of Accounts design will enable the Client to exploit the full functionality of the Syspro Structured General Ledger.
3. Supports a high level of posting accuracy
The highly structured Chart of Accounts implemented with associated manual disciplines will support a high level of accuracy in postings and once staff is properly trained and working at maximum efficiency might lead to reduced administrative staffing costs.
4. High level of financial ownership and accountability
The Cubic Business Model™ design facilitates a high level of management and supervisor ownership and accountability with regard to the financials.
5. Potentially reduced Audit time and cost
Provided the necessary disciplines are applied with regard to ownership and accountability of financials a reduction in Audit time and cost can probably be expected.
6. Analysis and reporting easier, fully support EOH Data Mart
Highly structured, highly logical data makes reporting and analysis easier and fully supports the power of the EOH Data Mart.
7. Reduced dependence on spreadsheets and improved spreadsheet reliability
Ease of analysis and reporting reduces need for spreadsheets and, where spreadsheets are required, makes design, maintenance and control easier and more reliable.
8. Foundation for access to proposed JAR&A analytical and reporting tools
Lays a foundation for use of various analytical and reporting tools that are being designed by JAR&A at present.
9. Attractive to potential buyers – increased selling price
Greatly improved quality of financial information and financial governance will make the business more attractive to potential buyers and might result in an improved selling price.
I hope that this outline has given some idea of the value that can be unlocked through this investment.
The comment feature is locked by administrator.