Prd 030 What qualifies James Robertson to make these claims for the proposed JAR&A Financial Analytical Engine Suite? Created by James on 6/26/2013 11:09:54 AM
The following is an overview the essential elements of what qualifies James Robertson to make these claims for the JAR&A Financial Analytical Engine Suite:
1. Distinctions in Mathematics and Science at High School.
2. Distinction for Mathematics in Engineering at University.
3. High marks for Statistics at University.
4. Graduated as an Engineer Cum Laude – University training developed high levels of numeracy and analytic capability and understanding of the need for systematic and rigorous working with numbers.
5. PhD research which generated 7,000 pages of laboratory data – wrote his own suite of graphical software for analysis and reporting purposes – received an award.
6. Thorough practical grounding in economic modelling and understanding of economics and graphical economic analysis techniques.
7. 25 years’ practical experience with the implementation, trouble shooting and remediation of ERP.
8. 22 years’ deep experience with the Cubic Business Model™ and highly structured hierarchical lists with corresponding structured codes has resulted in a deep understanding of what is possibly coupled by the realization that seemingly no one else has this awareness or experience at the level of sophistication envisaged.
9. Over 35 years’ experience of specifying, developing and managing the development of computer software.
I hope that this outline has given some idea of what qualifies James Robertson to tackle this project.
The comment feature is locked by administrator.