TxM 004 Section 1.2 Typical needs Created by James on 6/26/2013 3:36:46 PM
The typical needs that would drive a decision to invest in Strategic Engineered Precision Taxonomies and Precision Configuration are:
1. Improved decision support
2. Greatly improved reporting
3. Answers to questions you have not previously thought to ask
4. Automated roll-up of information
5. Ease of electronic drill down
6. Reliable, high quality data and information
7. High levels of information ownership and accountability
Altogether: Improved operating efficiency and effectiveness.
The comment feature is locked by administrator.