TxM 012 Section 1.10 Differentiators Created by James on 6/26/2013 5:16:09 PM
Why is the JAR&A SEPT approach different and better?
1. Birthed out of a focus on high value decision support.
2. Founded on insistence of understanding the strategy – essence of the business and how it thrives – the fundamentals of the business.
3. A level of taxonomy precision and discipline not seen anywhere else.
4. Conventions and standards designed for ease of human engagement in terms of posting and inquiry – cognitive span and other visual and logical techniques.
5. Conventions and standards designed for ease of electronic manipulation of coded data.
6. A holistic, integrated concept and solution.
7. Sustainable, reliable, dependable, low operating cost, high value delivery outcomes IF correctly designed, implemented and utilized.
8. Opens the door for opportunities that cannot be achieved in any other way.
9. The FUTURE of business information system configuration and operation...
The comment feature is locked by administrator.