TxM 059 Section 7.3 The essence of the solution Created by James on 7/4/2013 2:00:14 PM
What is the essence of the JAR&A SEPT solution?
1. Strategic Engineered Precision Taxonomies (SEPT) and Precision Configuration
2. Strategic -- extremely logical content from a strategic, essence of the business, practical, common sense perspective
3. Engineered – rigorous, robust, reliable, sustainable, well designed
4. Precision – accurately models the business, easy to understand and apply, precise language, etc
5. Taxonomies – hierarchical semantic structures that accurately model the real world complexity of the business.
6. Precision configuration – uses the logic of the taxonomies to develop robust rules for configuration and enables auto population of many configuration fields.
7. Configure the system – be it ERP, Data Warehouse, or other repository of business data so that the system APPEARS to have intelligent understanding of the organization (through the content) and is therefore extremely intuitive and easy to use by staff with knowledge of the business from junior clerks to the CEO and shareholders.
The comment feature is locked by administrator.